So lil sis lea lea is 27 today. Right about now is the time I used to think about as a teenager when people would always say that she looked older, and I'd of course retort that that was fine by me, wait till we're older when it really matters.
And that time is now. How ya like them apples, baby?
I'm sure she's pimpin' it up in Phoenix right now, drinking too much, talking too much, and having just the right amount of fun for a 3-yrs-till-30 birthday.
I still remember as a little kid waiting for her to come home from the hospital after one of her eye surgeries, and sitting by her bed, crying because I was sooo worried that she wasn't gonna be okay.
She, naturally, does not remember this. She, naturally, remembers the time I threw her into the coffee table; the time I slapped her in the middle of the school cafeteria; the time I bounced the rent check in college.
I, naturally, choose not to remember any of that.
I miss her. And her restaurant comp card.
Come home Wee Wee, come home!!!
Thursday, May 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment