For those of you who know me really really well, you know how much I love love can't say it enough, LOVE CCR (Creedence Clearwater Revival). The fact that I have even used those intials in the title of this post as a nod to Cross Canadian Ragweed should give you a hint as to how much I love their stuff.
Jenny first intro'd me to them a few years ago, and being the condescending Big Sister I am at times known to be, I just smiled and nodded. Years later, this was the very first "country-ish" group my husband ever accepted, and has since left me loving them as well.
We just spent our first real date night in months at their concert, where I blew both my diet and my lenten promise (no alcohol) in honor of these guys.
They are just sooo good, and now I can barely sit still knowing they've got a cruise/concert thing going on this summer. Seeing as how my birthday is just around the corner, any donations toward this endeavor would be great. Or whatever.
Seriously, you need to check these guys out.
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment